Monday, August 26, 2013

Go Figure!

Hello everyone! Phew, so how long has it been since I last posted? Well, life has been quite busy now that I'm back at Ringling. But I am thoroughly enjoying it and can't wait to show you some of the things I've been working on thus far, both assignments and side work. In the Computer Animation major our assignments tend to take up a lot of time in themselves but I'm really trying to push and see if I can get in some personal projects too, so I can apply what I've learned in a place outside of my schoolwork....So lets hope I can show you some of that soon! Anyway, So far I have a few figure drawings from today and then some doodles. I'm so glad to be back in figure - it used to be one of my favorite classes back when it fit in the schedule. Hope you enjoy!


25 minutes


25 minutes


20 minutes - should've gotten that head blocked in sooner!


5 minute gestures



I guess this is some kind of..... Alien space-camel?? XD



2 comments:

  1. These are amazing Valerie!! I can really see the improvement!

    Ps
    As I read your description i heard your voice as I was reading it.
    Though I would share that xD

    Awesome work and I can't wait to see what you bust out in the Spring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Ally!! I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you enjoyed them! And hmm, I guess I write the way I speak! Hahaha - but really thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete